If you have any questions about this tool or this program, please send an email to TDM@sfgov.org
1. Search for the project address or parcel, or click on the map.
2. Choose the land use categories.
- If the project has more than one land use category, please sellect them all.
3. Fill out Project Characteristics tab.
- The street address of the project, the parcel number and the Transportation Analysis Zone (TAZ) number will automatically update based on the location of your project.
4. Select measures from each category to achieve the target associated with each land use category.
- Some measures, and options within measures, may be required by Planning Code. These measures are indicated.
- Some measures have options. You may select "Yes" and then select from the option presented to receive points.
- Click on the name of any measure to see a description of the measure.
Latest version of the tool.
- The version number is shown below. If you wish to be certain that you are using the most recent version then hit Contol-F5 (Windows) or Shift-Command-R (Mac) or clear your browser's cache and reload the website.